You're not registered yet. Click here to register. Credits 
Karlheinz Stockhausen - a platform to discuss his works, to anounce forthcoming concerts and to review them.
You can register here for free.
This topic has 2 replies
and has been read 87 times
 Concerts
Christian Offline

Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:39 pm
Stockhausen in Hamburg reply

There will be at least two St. concerts in Hamburg in may 2018, see https://www.elbphilharmonie.de/de/festiv...est-hamburg/348
I read somewhere that there's going to be more. Has anyone more details?

Ulrich Offline

Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:19 pm
#2 RE: Stockhausen in Hamburg reply

In addition to these concerts there will be 3 performances of the Stockhausen opera for children "Der kleine Harlekin", produced by Wiener Taschenoper, with Merve Kazukoglu, Paul Hübner, Steven Menotti, on May 18 - 20. And Merve told me, that in Kampnagel in May 2018 (maybe the 6th?) there will be a performance of DONNERSTAG, at least with the 3rd act, with the Basel team of musicians, conducted by Peter Eötvös. But I still could not verfy that on the website of Kampnagel. Maybe later.

Ulrich Offline

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:16 pm
#3 RE: Stockhausen in Hamburg reply

Last news: There will be a performance of FESTIVAL in Hamburg at Kampnagel on May 6th 2018, conducted by Peter Eötvös, with the soloists of the Basel production 2016. So I was told by Merve Kazokoglu.

Jump  
I feel that it could be useful to have a discussion-forum on the music of Stockhausen. There are so many people from all over the world, young and old, learned and eager to get into contact with this musical world: musicologists, composers, musicians, music lovers; people who plan concerts - who write books or have to give lectures and so on. So there should be much stuff, many ideas that we can share. And when we have open questions, there may be people who studied just that and could give a hint or a stimulus. A problem might be the English language, but i feel that is the only possibility that many people who are interested can participate. And we can exercise tolerance to mistakes! Thomas Ulrich
Xobor Xobor Community Software