You're not registered yet. Click here to register. Credits 
Karlheinz Stockhausen - a platform to discuss his works, to anounce forthcoming concerts and to review them.
You can register here for free.
This topic has 1 reply
and has been read 191 times
 Concerts
ipar1306 Offline

Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:12 am
aus LICHT: Holland 2019 reply

I'm sure many, or even most, or even all, of you are already aware of this ... but just in case, some exciting news from Holland ... At last the details are out!

I know many of us were expecting the complete LICHT in Holland in 2019, but even a large selection of it (I think it may be about half, but some of the details seem a bit unclear) will be something to revel in. Here are the details:

https://www.hollandfestival.nl/en/news/aus-licht/

And it is especially exciting that there is also a Master of Music program over the next two years for musicians to learn to perform the music. This is a huge and wonderful opportunity for musicians to have unprecedentedly intensive training in Stockhausen's musical performance which, as we all know, is extraordinary:
http://www.koncon.nl/nl/nieuws-en-concer...-aus-licht.html

ipar1306 Offline

Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:32 pm
#2 RE: aus LICHT: Holland 2019 reply

I gather there have been some problems with the lik to the Master Course I posted in the previous post on this thread ... I'm not exactly sure what went wrong there. It's still working when I click on it, but not when it is copied and pasted into a web browser.

I have tried reposting the correct link, but it is then always truncated on the actual post, so I think the only way to make it work is to click on it rather than to copy and paste it. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks to Ellen for pointing this out.

Cheers,
Ian

Jump  
I feel that it could be useful to have a discussion-forum on the music of Stockhausen. There are so many people from all over the world, young and old, learned and eager to get into contact with this musical world: musicologists, composers, musicians, music lovers; people who plan concerts - who write books or have to give lectures and so on. So there should be much stuff, many ideas that we can share. And when we have open questions, there may be people who studied just that and could give a hint or a stimulus. A problem might be the English language, but i feel that is the only possibility that many people who are interested can participate. And we can exercise tolerance to mistakes! Thomas Ulrich
Xobor Xobor Community Software