You're not registered yet. Click here to register. Credits 
Karlheinz Stockhausen - a platform to discuss his works, to anounce forthcoming concerts and to review them.
You can register here for free.
This topic has 2 replies
and has been read 159 times
 Concerts
ipar1306 Offline

Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:35 am
Aus LICHT Holland 2019 on sale now! reply

Tickets are now on sale for the full Aus LICHT Series (which involves roughly half of the entire LICHT and is being performed three times). Tickets for individual performances are due to go on sale around September.

At this stage there seems there might be a slight glitch in the booking process as when I booked on line, the confirmation email that was supposed to have the tickets attached as a PDF for printing did not in fact have any attachments. This has happened to at least one other person, but we have both contacted Netherlands Opera and presumably that will rectified soon.

Bookings are through here:

https://auslicht.com/en/

Ulrich Offline

Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:32 pm
#2 RE: Aus LICHT Holland 2019 on sale now! reply

I just booked tickets. It seemed only possible on the website in Dutch language. Though that is near to German I had sometimes difficulties to get the meaning. As I understood there are no tickets to print at home, but they should be sent to you end July. I hope I got it correctly!

ipar1306 Offline

Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:47 pm
#3 RE: Aus LICHT Holland 2019 on sale now! reply

I had trouble understanding the website too, but I sent an email about the tickets, and they said that there was a problem with the e-ticketing system and so they will print tickets and send them out. I am not sure when.

I booked for the first series, but hope to go to all three, if there are still tickets left when I can save some more money!

Jump  
I feel that it could be useful to have a discussion-forum on the music of Stockhausen. There are so many people from all over the world, young and old, learned and eager to get into contact with this musical world: musicologists, composers, musicians, music lovers; people who plan concerts - who write books or have to give lectures and so on. So there should be much stuff, many ideas that we can share. And when we have open questions, there may be people who studied just that and could give a hint or a stimulus. A problem might be the English language, but i feel that is the only possibility that many people who are interested can participate. And we can exercise tolerance to mistakes! Thomas Ulrich
Xobor Xobor Community Software